Saturday, August 29, 2009

they grow restless longing for some solitary company

So as a boring but practical blog entry, I thought I should let you all know how to send me letters and whatnot. Keep in mind that you can't send me hazardous materials like hair dye or fingernail polish (not like you would anyways).
Here's my address:

Kaylee Earll
Mercy Ships
M/V Africa Mercy- Sales Staff (Or finance department, but I bet they both get to me)
PO Box 2020, Lindale, TX
75771-2020, USA

Things will take a couple of weeks to get to me.

Anyways, just in case you are wondering where I got my blog name or the entry names, go here: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/toto/africa_20139798.html
They are the lyrics to the Toto song "Africa."

I leave in less than two days. WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment