Sunday, August 30, 2009

She's coming in 12:30 flight . . .

Tomorrow I am leaving. Today has been last minute errands and of course, packing. Packing hasn't been as hard as I anticipated. I guess just DOING it helps a lot.

I wanted to let everyone know my prayer requests. So here they are:
  • On time flights
  • Good weather
  • Bag and me arriving in Benin at the same time
  • Making all my connections
  • Ease in settling in
  • Nice roommates
  • Ease in making friends
  • Anything else that you all think of

I certainly covet your prayers. I don't know when I will get to blog again as I don't have any good idea what I will be encountering when I get there.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have made my last month before this adventure memorable and wonderful! And sorry to anyone I couldn't get the time to see. Maybe when I get back, we will have to hang out.

Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment