Monday, November 2, 2009

Hope you had the time of your lives!


It's that sad time again where I must make a tribute to my dearly departed (to their homes!) friends.
Jane

(Jane is in the middle.)
You are a lot of fun! I will miss you coming and chatting while I work. I'm glad we got to go out once before you left! You met me the weekend I got hurt, and you were still my friend after! Thanks for everything! Good luck at university!

Natalie

(Natalie is the nurse. I have played with this patient and she is really sweet!)

You are so awesome! I really miss you! Your love for people and games made you so much fun to have around! You and your sis knew pretty much everyone on the ship, which I found impressive! I hope you get to come back!



Hilary


You knew pretty much everyone on the ship, like your sister! You are super fun, and I miss you saying hey and walking by me while we both work! Have fun at school!

Dorothea

(Dorothea is the one on the right.)

You saved my life in Possotome! I couldn't think of a better way to become friends with someone! You are just so sweet and fun and I'm so grateful for how you listened to my problems and pointed me to God! I really miss you, but I am glad you get to see your boyfriend finally! Ich liebe dich!
I will post something about Ghana later when I have picture on the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Good-byes are hard, but I like how you do this. You are a good friend! :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete