Monday, February 15, 2010

I found your picture today . . .

Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

The bow


The general feeling during the longest lifeboat drill EVER! Kendall and Amy.


The crew gathered to watch us arrive.


Land ho!


People waiting for our arrival.


Building our wall of containers.


Awesome friends: Emma (my bunkmate), Bethany, Kendall, Kim Anna, and me!


The view out my window


Streets of Lome after the rain


I love this! It's sort of like the one of Benin that I took.


And now, for my lovely friends who are no longer on the ship, here is a look at the new pool, or as we call it, Deck 9:

Looking in


Looking to Deck 8


The funnel, which is now all blue and has the new logo on it (it was once mostly white and had the old logo).


Looking across the pool deck


The stairs going up to the pool


Hope you liked them!

2 comments:

  1. Is that really a pool for you guys? I liked the picts. Thanks for sharing, sis! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That pool is CRAAAAZY!!! So weird! Are you home?? Call me when you get here!! (951) 760-8798.

    I gave up facebook for lent, so if you have written me there and I haven't written back that would be why! Hope to hear from you oober soon!!!! much <3

    ReplyDelete