Monday, September 28, 2009

I hope you had the time of your life



Waiting on the gangway. Annemarie, Dorothea, Dinante, Jane



On the beach. Michelle, Dorothea, Kendall, Dinante, Annemarie, Jane





Pretty!




Dinante and me at the lovely hotel



So happy at the hotel, pre foot injury. Dinante, Kendall, Michelle




Broken bedframe


Top of my foot, as of yesterday. The little toe is more bruised now.


Side of my foot as of yesterday.



The darn sty. Look how pale I am too.

And so you know that Africa is quite a beautiful place and not filled with injuries and power outages and pain, here are two of the best pictures I've ever taken. Both were at the really nice hotel. Thanks for your prayers and love this weekend!










1 comment:

  1. Great picts! I love the sty one the most ;) I like the one of the boat that is filled with water. I laughed out loud. :) Love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete